Thursday, April 21, 2011

Querida Familia,

Querida Familia,

Seems like I never have enough time to write lately!

This week was crazy... pobre Hermana Alston has a very painful and constant headache. We went to the doctor and spent 3-4 days in Bahía Blanca. I felt like I had to serve my companion more than anyone this week.

We had an AMAZING lesson with Juan Manuel (the drug addict, 20 year old, with a baby)! He wants to repent! He wants to be cleansed from his sins. He was very interested in the Plan of Salvación - and I also gave him the story of Alma in Alma 36 to read. This is what the gospel and baptism is all about - changing our lives and receiving a remission of our sins so that we may become like Christ. He is struggling to give up his old life - please pray for him!

Ines is a special investigadora who didn´t make it to church... but I know she will get there! She is a ¨normal¨ mother and grandmother and just has a special Spirit. She wants to come unto Christ. Please pray for her!

Brenda is preparing to serve a mission; la familia Snidero is coming back to church SO strongly! They want to get to the temple!

I feel SOOO blessed!!!!

This morning I read when Christ said, ¨Peace I give unto you, my peace I give now unto you, not as the world giveth...¨ I want and need this peace in my life. The peace the gospel brings. The peace of a repentant soul - the peace and joy of coming unto Christ. For Christ truly is the Prince of Peace.

May the Lord bless all of you with PEACE and HAPPINESS!!!

¡¡¡Ánimo y adelante!!!

Hermana Tingey

No comments:

Post a Comment